Saturday 3 Feb 2007: RUN FOR DISTANCE

RUN FOR DISTANCE


Advanced:
Run for twenty minutes.

Intermediate:
Run-walk for twenty minutes

Basic:
Powerwalk hill repeats for twenty minutes.

Post results to Comments.

A recent idea from a participant in the 2007 Push-up Challenge:

This looked like the kind of simple challenge I could deal with at the moment. I am on 32 today.

After thinking ahead about how I would break up the sets, I decided that I would do the sets in months. For example, January is over so today I do one set of 31 (January) and I will do 2 more (for February 2nd).

Example;May 16th, if I have stuck with it, my sets will look like this: 31 (January), 28 (February), 31 (March), 30 (April), and 16 (May 16th).When I can do bigger sets, I'll probably change my sets and go bigger. Ten or eleven sets of thirty don't appeal to me. --Tom

2 comments:

Neil said...

Swam for 20 minutes, covering lengths that's I've added up to be 500 meters. But now I'm starting to think my gym's pool is 25 meters rather than the 12.5 I think it is. I'll have to double check with the staff.

Alexander said...

4.1km on the beach