Today's workout was developed by Bryce Lane.
Complete as many circuits as possible in twenty minutes.
If you are not accustomed to plyometric training or are obese, perform the Basic WOD.
- 12 Short Range Squat Jumps(Half-Squat Jumps: Squat until your elbows touch your knees and thighs are parallel to ground and then jump for height or distance)
- 12 Full Range Squat Jumps(Deep Squat Jumps: Squat deep until your hands touch the ground and then jump for height or distance)
- 20 High Tension Bodyweight Squats(Squat while maintaining conscious tension of the leg mucles)
- 6 Short Range Squat Jumps
- 6 Full Range Squat Jumps
- 10 High Tension Bodyweight Squats
- 5 Half-Squat Jumps
- 10 Lunges (Each leg)
- 10 Calf Raise and Flex
Are you tempted to cheat on the jump as your legs become tired? Try Traveling B-Circuits by jumping for distance instead of height. Try to cover the same total distance on each circuit as the workout progresses to ensure that you are pushing yourself adequately.