Monday 29 October 2012: TIMED SETS CIRCUITS

TIMED SETS CIRCUITS

Perform four rounds of the following circuit.
  • Round One perform each exercise for 60 seconds
  • Round Two perform each exercise for 45 seconds
  • Round Three perform each exercise for 30 seconds
  • Round Four perform each exercise for 15 seconds
  • Rest 1 minute between each set of exercises in all four rounds.
Advanced:
  • Pull-ups
  • Sit-ups
  • Push-ups
Intermediate:
  • Assisted, Partial, or Jumping Pull-ups
  • Sit-ups or Crunches
  • Push-ups (go to your knees if necessary)
Basic:
  • Body Rows
  • Crunches
  • Knee Push-ups

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this information! I have been looking through exercise equipment reviews and also trying to come up with some good work out routines. I've found what I need here! Thanks again.

Unknown said...

These are great workouts. I have been using an app on the iPhone that has helped me a lot. I feel like I am doing better on my morning workouts. I honestly don't need the money to buy the equipment. Although, if I had the money, I would buy some after I looked into exercise equipment reviews. Thanks for sharing this article.