This workout is ideal preparation for the first Monday of the month PFT.
- Max Pull-ups/Chin-ups in 1 minute
- Max Pull-ups/Chin-ups in 45 seconds
- Max Pull-ups/Chin-ups in 30 seconds
- Max Pull-ups/Chin-ups in 15 seconds
- Max Sit-ups in 1 minute
- Max Sit-ups in 45 seconds
- Max Sit-ups in 30 seconds
- Max Sit-ups in 15 seconds
- Max Push-ups in 1 minute
- Max Push-ups in 45 seconds
- Max Push-ups in 30 seconds
- Max Push-ups in 15 seconds
Insert one minute of rest between each set. Intermediate and basic trainees should substitute Partial Pull-ups, Assisted Pull-ups, Jumping Pull-ups or Body Rows, Crunches, and Knee Push-ups as necessary.
You should only perform four sets of each exercise. Do not try to get extra reps after your form breaks down.
Post results to Comments.